Sunday, September 18, 2016

Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party #138


Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party

@ Sew Crafty Angel

*****************



***************************************
We are so excited to have so many amazing bloggers party with us.
Check out this weeks Featured linkups.


Thank you so much to all those who share your blog in our party. 

 Wake Up and be happy, get excited and have fun with us! 
We want to be inspired, entertained, laugh and have a good time!


Your link will appear on the blogs of

Please take time to visit your hostesses.




            


               

                    


               

          

                  


                  

This weeks 
Featured Bloggers


Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Eat Move Make

Every year my family has a holiday party the week before Christmas, and today’s the big day. We all bring a ridiculous amount of food and just enjoy the day eating, chatting and laughing like crazy.

I’m bringing this delicious slow cooker apple cinnamon raisin bread pudding! It’s full of holiday flavors and is a showpiece dessert that everyone loves.



How to Clean Vintage Treasures
Cottage in the Oaks

Some of the most wonderful found treasures can come with a lot of wear, tear, dirt, and grime with them. We love to find fun items at flea markets and shops; but once we get them home we need to know how to clean them up. I shared in the past how we cleaned up the wonderful wooden, vintage, folding chairs that we were gifted. You can find that info here. I also shared how to clean vintage bottles here.



Safe Gardening with Dogs and Cats: 12 Common Garden Plants Poisonous to Pets
Garden Therapy

Do you like to garden with pets? Dogs and cats can be great garden company and it’s important to keep them safe. I have had my fair share of four-legged garden helpers and I will say that some needed a lot of training to safely roam the garden, while others were able to work it out on their own. When I adopted a young Labrador Retriever, I quickly needed to learn which garden plants were safe for her to eat and which were not because she ate everything. This was very concerning until I learned about twelve common garden plants poisonous to pets.



Repurposed Crib Turned Kids Bench
Grillo Designs

OK, so I don’t have to be a mind reader to know what’s going through your head right now. You’re thinking… ‘oh no, not another upcycled crib idea?!’ Am I right? Hey I’m sorry to be the cause of Pinterest induced deja-vu in this instance but believe you me, its for very good reason. Stay with me now… -




15 Minute Bacon Egg & Cheese Breakfast Pizzas (Freezer Friendly!)
The Busy Budgeter

When it comes to eating well and eating homemade, one place where I really seem to drop the ball is with breakfast.  My pantry always seems to be packed full of sugary cereals that have the nerve to call themselves breakfast — because it’s easy.  I’m also definitely guilty of hitting up the drive thru one or two too many times, especially when I’m really in a pinch for time.




EASY LASAGNA SOUP
Food Fun Family

This week, I was challenged to create another recipe using RAGU Homestyle sauces, and I immediately thought about trying a lasagna soup. I have seen several recipes for lasagna soup in the past that looked delicious….but a little complicated. I rarely make lasagna because it’s so time consuming – all of the layering (actually, dealing with wet, floppy, sticky cooked noodles is enough to deter me!).



--------------------------------------------------
Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, crafts, decorating, fashion, makeup, health & fitness, recipes, mommy moments -- anything at all, as long as it is family-friendly.  Please visit some other bloggers and make some new friends and say hello to old friends..
  • Please leave me a comment , I love to hear from you.
  • Please Link to your family friendly post 
  • I'd love for you to grab my party button for your blog party site but it's totally optional
  • Please No adult content blogs
  • Please do not add links to shops or selling websites (they will be deleted from the party)
  • Giveaways are always welcome.. Add your giveaways to Sew Crafty Angel's Pinterest Community Giveaway Board too.  
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Sew Crafty Angel permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts.  Note- All features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the linky party.


12 comments:

  1. What a fun party Angel. I'm living the fun features this week. I hope you have a smashing week. Thanks for hosting.

    xoxo,
    Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angel for hosting! So much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful links. Now that fall is here, it's nice seeing the fall-inspired projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful links. Now that fall is here, it's nice seeing the fall-inspired projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for another great link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for hosting, always a great linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lasagna soup looks scrumptious! Thanks for hosting another great link party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angel, Please check your email for my September Contributing Angel post (I think my emails are going into your junk folder again - so sorry).
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the party! Great features!

    Happy week!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great party!! Thanks for hosting it week after week!

    ReplyDelete